Coin Rivet has launched a free prize draw where the lucky winner will receive a Bitcoin. That’s right – a free Bitcoin!
Enter the Bitcoin free prize draw now
Why we are giving away a free Bitcoin?
Coin Rivet is an independent British news publication based in London, bringing readers all over the world the latest insights, exclusive interviews, expert opinions and guides from industry insiders all with the aim of ensuring we report the positive benefits of the blockchain and cryptocurrency community while challenging the negatives to ensure everyone can get involved in this space.
Launching the free-to-enter prize draw, Coin Rivet CEO Sheba Karamat said it was the first promotion of its kind anywhere in the world.
“We are immensely proud and excited to be able to be the first publication globally to offer our audience a free Bitcoin,” she said.
“This is huge, and sends the message out across the globe that we are proudly prepared to lead the way and push the boundaries within this space – this is us, Coin Rivet, once again setting the benchmark for others to aspire to.”
She added that Coin Rivet’s aim was to reach as many people as possible and shine a light on the enormous benefits blockchain technology can have in society. She also says giving away a Bitcoin is a simple way of opening up Coin Rivet’s work with blockchain and cryptocurrency to a wider audience.
“We have so many great exclusive interviews on Coin Rivet highlighting how blockchain technology can bring about positive changes to the banking, retail, insurance and energy sectors,” Sheba explained.
“Blockchain will, eventually, effect all parts of the world economy and we will all need to be part of this revolution. As one of our brilliant columnists highlighted recently ‘we – the people of blockchain – will help keep the good keep growing’, and I think that captures our spirit perfectly.”
It’s easy to be part of the prize draw to win a free Bitcoin. Simply enter you details above – the winner will be announced on 4th February 2019.
Coin Rivet – Free Bitcoin Prize Draw Terms & Conditions
- In order to enter our free prize draw, you need to: follow the Coin Rivet twitter account (@CoinRivet), like and retweet a promotional message, register your first name, last name, email address, country of residence and your twitter handle and tick ‘yes’ to accept news and offers updates. By doing so, you agree to enter the free prize draw. There is no purchase necessary to enter the prize draw.
- By entering, the participant agrees to be bound by these terms and conditions.
- Entrants must be over 18 years of age and must be a resident of a country where bitcoin can be freely traded. Entrants’ locations will be checked upon the draw of the winner. Any entrant who resides in a country where bitcoin cannot be freely traded will be eliminated from the prize draw.
- Employees of Coin Rivet or any of its subsidiary companies, their families, agents or anyone else connected with this promotion, are not eligible to win.
- There is one Bitcoin to be won.
- Entrants are limited to one entry each. Entries on behalf of another person will not be accepted and joint submissions are not allowed.
- Anyone entering the prize draw using multiple twitter handles and email addresses, will be disqualified.
- The winner will be selected at random from all entries received prior to 12.00 pm GMT, 31st January 2019 (the Closing Date) and must still be a current follower of Coin Rivet on twitter and registered to receive news and offers updates at the draw date.
- This free prize draw runs 12.00pm GMT, 1st October 2018 – 12.00 pm GMT, 31st January 2019.
- The free prize draw will be drawn at 12.00 pm GMT on the 4th February 2019.
- The winner will be notified by e-mail within 14 days of the draw date. If the winner cannot be contacted or is unavailable or has not claimed the prize within 7 days of the notification being sent then the Promoter reserves the right to offer the prize to the next eligible entrant selected from the correct entries received before the Closing Date.
- The prize is not transferable, and no cash alternative is available.
- Any entrant who is engaged in any conduct contrary to the spirit or intention of prize draw will be disqualified.
- The Promoter is Coin Rivet, a trading name of Coin Rivet Limited. Registered in England and Wales. Company No. 11316064. 160 Kemp House, City Road, London EC1V 2NX.
- The Promoter will not take responsibility for any transaction errors in sending the Bitcoin – a replacement Bitcoin will not be issued.
- If you are a winner, the Promoter may request you to participate in any publicity or promotion organised by the Promoter including promotional photographs and you shall do your best to cooperate with the Promoter. You also agree that your details may be published by the Promoter on its website and you give full permission for the Promoter to publicise you as the winner.
- Details of the winner will be available on our website.
- The Promoter reserves the right to withdraw this offer or amend these terms and conditions at any time where it becomes necessary to do so.
- In the event of any dispute regarding the terms and conditions, the conduct, results and any other matters relating to this prize draw, the decision of the Promoter shall be final, and no correspondence or discussion shall be entered into.
- These terms and conditions shall be governed by English law and the entrants and the Promoter submit to the non-exclusive jurisdiction of the courts of England and Wales.