Being held in Paris, from April the 13th to April the 19th 2019, the Paris Blockchain Week will host numerous events under the joint High Patronage of the French Ministry for the Economy and Finance and the Secretary of State for Digital Affairs. The whole week will be dedicated to blockchain and crypto-assets.
France has decided to take blockchain seriously. Among other things, it has drafted an exclusive framework for crypto-assets, guaranteeing trust for users and high flexibility for the industry’s organizations. The Paris Blockchain Week will prove the dynamism of the French ecosystem, which has everything needed to become a worldwide industry leader, explains Bruno Le Maire, Minister of the Economy and Finance.
Numerous events will be held in Paris including:
- An international conference opening the week organized by the Ministry for the Economy and Finance.
- The Paris Blockchain Week Summit, the two-day flagship event of the Paris Blockchain Week gathering more than 100 international speakers in Station F.
- The Innovation in the Paris financial hub summit organized by Paris Europlace.
- A forum organized by the Fintech Chair of the Paris-Dauphine University.
- La Tribune Blockchain Summit: the finance of the future or the future of finance.
With this international event, they aim at positioning France as a pioneer country for the development of such technologies. But their objective is also to undertake a real project: using these new tools to benefit the user, the partial reappropriation of the data and value.
About the Paris Blockchain Week
The Paris Blockchain Week taking place from April 13th to April 19th 2019 is a series of events under the joint High Patronage of the Ministry for the Economy and Finance and the Secretary of State for Digital Affairs. More than a dozen international events hosted by organizations from all around the world and thousands of attendees are expected to discuss blockchain and crypto-assets.
They support the Paris Blockchain Week: the Ministry for the Economy and Finance, the Secretary of State for Digital Affairs, Paris Europlace, La French Tech, the French Digital Asset Association, Woorton, Gide 255, Chain Accelerator, Datalents, Havas Blockchain, Capital Magazine, la Tribune, the Fintech Chair of Paris-Dauphine University and many more.