|Salary||Position Type||Job Type||Location|
|£60,000 to £80,000 pa||Full-Time||Permanent||London|
Why Join Pillar?
Join us in building a decentralised future that gives people control over their personal data. It starts with an intuitive cryptocurrency wallet and will evolve to become a personal data locker and assistant for your digital life.
Our ambition is huge and our culture is everything to us. We move fast, thrive in autonomy, and stay obsessively curious. To keep this spirit alive, we’re dedicated to hiring people that align with our mission and champion our values of radical openness, trust, and joy.
Key skills needed: Graphic Design, Branding, User Interface Design, Art Direction
Our vision is to help people disconnect from centralised apps in favour of decentralised services. We want to create a paradigm shift around how people think about their data. We are an ICO-funded blockchain company with over 50+ employees and counting. Currently we're based in London, with offices in Lithuania and Switzerland.
At the heart of this is an open-source ERC20 wallet. This allows a user to store all their favourite crypto tokens and interact with services.
We are looking for an experience designer to take lead in the branding and presentation of our mobile application.
We use a suite of design tools including Sketch, Photoshop, and Illustrator. With handoff tools such as Zeplin and Invision.
We are looking for someone with:
- Solid understanding of Visual Design
- Marketing and Digital Media
- Ad platform and promotional material
- Strong sense of typography
Working at Pillar involves:
- MacBook Pro + equipment provided to all employees
- Investment and support with personal development/growth
- Work with a friendly, diverse team from all around the world
- Having the ability to help shape/define your own role
- Health insurance provided to all employees
- Competitive salary/bonus