|Salary||Position Type||Job Type||Location|
|£40,000 to £60,000 pa||Full-Time||Permanent||London|
Why Join Pillar?
Join us in building a decentralised future that gives people control over their personal data. It starts with an intuitive cryptocurrency wallet and will evolve to become a personal data locker and assistant for your digital life.
Our ambition is huge and our culture is everything to us. We move fast, thrive in autonomy, and stay obsessively curious. To keep this spirit alive, we’re dedicated to hiring people that align with our mission and champion our values of radical openness, trust, and joy.
Our vision is to help people disconnect from centralised apps in favour of decentralised services. We want to create a paradigm shift around how people think about their data. We are an ICO-funded blockchain company with over 50+ employees and counting. Currently we're based in London, with offices in Lithuania and Switzerland.
At the heart of this is an open-source ERC20 wallet. This allows a user to store all their favourite crypto tokens and interact with services. Examples include a digital crypto exchange, an ICO investment platform, and an e-commerce platform. Additionally we are building an SDK. We want to empower developers and entrepreneurs to launch decentralised apps that put the user in control of their personal data.
Roles and Responsibilities
• Design the product taxonomy and categories, define product attributes, and guide the integration of the “offer platform” on the server side and the marketplace in our mobile wallet.
• Lead projects to realize various data formats and metadata inside the taxonomy.
• Write the specs for in-app “wizards” that let users fill out forms to populate the formats.
• Enable “semantic search” and refine data retrieval.
• Create workflow patterns and tools.
• Manage an incoming workflow of format/wizard requests.
• Document and conduct training on Pillar processes, system features, and enhancements.
• Addresses Pillar data collection & data quality issues, documentation, system training needs & questions for both internal & external customers. Develop & maintain day-to-day relationships with internal & external partners to support Pillar data initiatives.
• Design middleware solutions to connect various e-commerce systems to the Pillar offer platform.
• Work with Pillar development/design team to prioritize department projects and deliverables.
• Hire and build team as needed.
• Work with third-party service providers.
• Measure ongoing effectiveness of programs against metric targets.
• Coordinate cross-functional projects with a broad range of merchandisers, engineers, designers and other groups
• Analyze mobile app metrics and customer behaviour data to make intelligent decisions on optimising our taxonomy navigation structures
Skills and Experience
- Master’s degree in Library or Information systems, categorization, semantics, computer science, or equivalent professional experience
- 5-10 years leading/working with a team in Taxonomy, Catalog or Content development organisation in e-commerce
- Proven leadership skills and teamwork skills. You have experience in managing complex roadmaps.
- Proven ability to work and deliver effectively in customer-focused, cross-functional teams.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
- Great verbal communication and presentation skills with the ability to present complex technical and metadata information in a clear and concise manner to a variety of technical and non-technical audiences.
- Experience working in environments with aggressive deadlines and production environments. Agile experience helpful