|Salary||Position Type||Job Type||Location|
|£40,000 to £70,000 pa||Full-Time||Permanent||London|
Why Join Pillar?
Join us in building a decentralised future that gives people control over their personal data. It starts with an intuitive cryptocurrency wallet and will evolve to become a personal data locker and assistant for your digital life.
Our ambition is huge and our culture is everything to us. We move fast, thrive in autonomy, and stay obsessively curious. To keep this spirit alive, we’re dedicated to hiring people that align with our mission and champion our values of radical openness, trust, and joy.
Our vision is to help people disconnect from centralised apps in favour of decentralised services. We want to create a paradigm shift around how people think about their data. We are an ICO-funded blockchain company with over 50+ employees and counting. Currently we're based in London, with offices in Lithuania and Switzerland.
At the heart of this is an open-source ERC20 wallet. This allows a user to store all their favourite crypto tokens and interact with services. Examples include a digital crypto exchange, an ICO investment platform, and an e-commerce platform. Additionally we are building an SDK. We want to empower developers and entrepreneurs to launch decentralised apps that put the user in control of their personal data.
Roles and Responsibilities
The Pillar Project is looking for data analytical leader with the ability to lead
and build a team around them. The ideal candidate can structure an
analytical platform on their own and capture, analyze and improve the user
journey from a quantitative viewpoint with the integrity to person’s consent
of data distribution.
Skills and Experience
You must have
• Ability to work collaboratively and proactively in a fast-paced environment interacting with both a non-technical and technical audience.
• Some knowledge of python based data manipulation.
• Strong knowledge of SQL.
• Understanding of foundational machine learning algorithms (logistic regression, SVMs, boosted decision trees, etc).
• Ability to leverage NLP for our customer services team in our machine learning effort to improve customer experience.
• Experience in data engineering tooling (in-app and website analytical tooling).
• You are currently in the UK.
• Experience in combining blockchain and A.I.
• Understanding of consent receipt mechanisms.
• Creating a 360 customer overview.
• Self-managed working hours.
• Possibility to attend world-class conferences, events and workshops.
• Extraordinary team initiatives.
• Exceptional salary & bonus.
• Vitality package: cinema tickets, gym membership, discounts &
• Open vacation policy.
• Macbook Pro standard (but not discriminating Linux or Windows
• Occasional and tasty team lunches.