The line-up of guest experts in finance, economy, blockchain, crypto, and enterprise set to appear at the North American Bitcoin Conference has been announced.
“We are excited to bring the biggest industry names to Miami for the most important event of the conference season,” said Moe Levin, CEO of Keynote.
“BTC Miami allows you to join an international community that is working together for a decentralised future. Change is happening across global industries and we hope to see you in Miami.”
The event is being held at the James L. Knight Center in downtown Miami between January 15-17 2020.
Among the speakers announced to date are:
- Crypto pioneer Nick Spanos
- Miami Mayor Francis X. Suarez
- Bobby Lee, founder and CEO, Ballet
- Jon Najarian, co-founder and partner, Market Rebellion, Battlefin
- Marco Santori, president, Blockchain.com
- Kathleen Breitman, co-founder, Tezos, Coase
- Blockchain pioneer Brock Pierce
- Alex Tapscott, The Tapscott Group, co-author of Blockchain Revolution
- Brian Hoffman, CEO, OB1
- Bitcoin pioneer Charlie Shrem
- Gabriel Abed, founder and director, Bitt Inc.
- Perianne Boring, founder and president, Chamber of Digital Commerce
A press release states that beyond covering current key crypto topics such as global changes, regulation, and adoption, BTC Miami offers an array of stand-alone sessions and curated panel discussions covering everything from Bitcoin predictions to token economics.
There will also be networking evenings and social events.