18th July 2019 – Binance Labs, the venture arm and incubator of global cryptocurrency exchange Binance, is once again on the lookout for the brightest minds and the most promising projects in the blockchain space. Join the Binance Labs Incubation Program, now on to its third season. Apply here.
What’s new for season 3?
For this season, we are looking for fast executing token projects to support in all continents, including infrastructure projects from emerging economies. While the scope of Binance Labs remains global, we have identified key industries and focus areas that we encourage applications for in season 3, including: BEP2 Token Projects, Binance Chain Infrastructure, Blockchain Gaming, Decentralised Finance, Layer 2 Scaling, Governance Tools and dApps, in Europe, Asia and North America; and, Stablecoins, Payments, Remittances and Trading Infrastructures in Africa, Latin America and Southeast Asia. More details are available here.
From now until 31st August 2019, Binance Labs will screen applications and accept select projects on a rolling basis. Right from the get-go, startups that are accepted will begin to receive advisory support, funding, and resources from Binance Labs. Founders and teams who are selected will be brought to a 10-week onsite program held in Asia, which will run from October to December.
Gain game-changing advantages for your startup
Blockchain founders and projects accepted to the Binance Labs Incubation Program are accelerated toward discovering product-market fit, and have a competitive advantage with the unique set of resources offered by Binance Labs.
– Seed Investment. We offer seed funding for incubation program participants. We make the first move to help provide initial funding to your startup, so that you can focus on building the best company you can.
– Extensive network. We make introductions for startups to connect directly with our network of industry leaders. At times, these leaders also become valuable mentors.
– Holistic support. We go above and beyond for the startups we take under our wing. We provide support for many facets of how a startup works, including formation, regulatory/legal advice, recruiting, technical execution, fundraising, marketing/PR, etc.
Success stories from previous seasons
Over the past two seasons, we have consistently found talented and high-potential blockchain founders and teams from around the world. Our roster of startups have drawn extensive interest from leading investors and global funds, many of which also serve as mentors and advisors for the incubation participants.
Graduating startups have proceeded to take significant steps toward growing the blockchain ecosystem and furthering adoption, including product launches and notable funding rounds, including:
– Nym Technologies, a privacy-centric startup and protocol led by CEO Harry Halpin, recently raised $2.5 million and will launch its testnet soon.
– Torus, a startup that develops technology for managing private keys founded by CEO Zhen Yu Yong and CTO Leonard Tan, closed a $2 million seed round and has built a working product with several partnerships.
– SafePal, creator of secure and affordable hardware wallets and led by CEO Veronica Wong, launched on Amazon and sold out its first batch within 20 days.
“Binance Labs was created to empower the next generation of BUIDLers and nurture adoption and innovation in blockchain and cryptocurrency,” says Ella Zhang, Head of Binance Labs. “Through incubation, we are able to support early-stage projects in finding product-market fit and growing traction. We continue to be inspired every day by talented founders and teams all across the world and we can’t wait to see what season 3 brings.”
Press release disclaimer: This is a paid press release. Coin Rivet recommends readers to undertake their own research on the company. Coin Rivet does not endorse and is not liable for any content or products on this page.
Disclaimer: The views and opinions expressed by the author should not be considered as financial advice. We do not give advice on financial products.